At the heart of Samba Metal Works is a can do attitude matched to a passion for getting results. This simple fact is what makes a huge difference in getting the job done right the first time, on time and on budget.
Samba Metal Works have set out to be the complete solution for the person crafting, repairing, fabricating or engineering machinery, farm equipment, industrial equipment in the Gippsland region.
The process starts out with a full in-house CAD Design Department capable of conceptualising, innovating and designing what you require and how you need it.
From there Samba Metal Works can supply the materials for the build or repair from one of Gippsland’s largest range of steel and drawings for you to proceed with the project.
Samba Metal Works can complete the job in-house with their experienced team of fabricators, boilermakers and welders.
If you have a truck, tractor, agricultural equipment or need cattle grids, feed troughs, tanks, garages, sheds, fences or a unique item fabricated out of steel, Samba Metal Works will make it happen for you.
The services Samba Metal Works provide include;
- Cutting and folding of sheet.
- Design and manufacture of Forestry and Earthmoving Equipment including ROPS and FOPS Canopies, Log Grapples, Forestry Booms and Arms, Guarding Packages, Special Application attachments for both forestry and earthmoving machines.
- Rolling of RHS, Pipe, Sheet and Plate.
- Welding and Repairs.
- General Fabrication (Both heavy and Light).
- Mechanical Design Service.
- Onsite Welding and Repairs.
- Onsite Installation.
- Turn Key Projects.
- Shed Design and Manufacture.
- Concrete Cage Manufacture.
- Farm and Specialty Gates.
- Delivery to all areas.
INTRODUCING OUR TEAM
Our fully qualified Mechanical Engineer, with over 10 year's experience in both light and heavy design and manufacturing.
Our Sales Manager, who has many years of industry experience and knowledge with product support for various earthmoving companies.
Our Accounts Administrator, who has an extensive accounting background and will be able to assist you with your queries.
Always feel welcome to Contact us to discuss how we can help you with your next metal fabrication task.